Pages

To be awesome, or not to be awesome?

10.21.2009

That is the question...

So this whole GET AWESOME thing has been great. It has caused me to get up and get awesome on days that I would normally just bum around. It has allowed me to find all the mini awesomes in my everyday life and it has also pointed out ever so bluntly that I have many days where I dont do anything awesome at all. I  do enjoy being awesome and also sharing all of my awesomness with all of you in blogland, but im just not so sure anymore. I had fallen behind a little on my awesome postings due to camera issues, internet issues and laziness issues. I was feeling so guilty about the lack of posting for all of my awesome seekers and followers that I wouldnt let myself post about other things until I got my awesomes posted! This actually sucked. I havent sat down and written a meaningful piece or posting in a while and Im bummed about it. It is my fault for not budgeting my awesome time better. I have been so wrapped up in all of this awesome that I have forgotten about everything else that I love. So today, I am having mixed feelings about my Quest for Awesome. I just hope that tomorrow, my awesome and I are on better terms.

1 comment:

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty