Pages

Awesome Day 12: Away We Go!

10.17.2009



Ok. So this may not seem so awesome to all of you, but I think it is awesome. And on this awesome day I have fallen in love, with a movie. Ive fallen quickly, deeply and way too hard. It is called Away We Go. Its a wonderful story about a couple expecting a baby who are just trying to find a place to call home. It is written and shot beautifully. The cast is amazing, perfect and full of so many of my favorite actors. Its hard to explain everything that this movie has brought to me. So much hope, assurance, light, relativity, and pure happiness. Its touching and wonderfully hilarious. I adore the relationship in this movie. This is love to me. This is what I want.

 
 
 


My favorite quote from the making. John Krasinski's take on the couples relationship:

"I saw the relationship with Bert and Verona a lot like bowling. Its sorta like when she bowls, she can bowl the game regular. Then when I come to step up, she puts out the bumpers. And so my ball will never go in the gutter, because of her."

I love everything about this film. I really encourage everyone to see it. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty