Pages

Over the Top!

10.21.2009





So I got another award! Yay! From one of my (seriously) favorite bloggers Lacey, at Lacey in Love! I adore her, and her blog, and of course her name. She is wonderful, oh, and AWESOME! Check her out, she is one of my awesome joiners. The super awesome thing about this award is that it comes with a little survey. Yes! So here goes...

 1. Where is your cell phone? By my side. ALWAYS.
2. Your hair? wavy and in the way right now. soooo long.
3. Your mother? is amazing
4. Your father? the best
5. Your favorite food? Cotton Candy
6. Your dream last night? I was where the wild things are
7. Your favorite drink? arnold palmer!
8. Your dream/goal? To feel accomplished and happy about where I am in life.
9. What room are you in? my bedroom. Its messy right now, but still dreamy.
10. Your hobby? Snowboarding and Photography
11. Your fear? car crashes and my parents dying
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy and feeling like im fufilling my potential
13. Where were you last night? With the boyfriend. In love.
14. Something that you aren’t? subtle
15. Muffins? no thanks
16. Wish list item? NEW CAMERA!
17. Where did you grow up? eugene oregon
18. Last thing you did? made dinner
19. What are you wearing?sweats and my magic garden tshirt
20. Your TV? Gilmore girls
21. Your pets? My big dog kilo. and the little kitty shrimp. and my new fishy Stanley Jr
22. Friends? the most awesome
23. Your life? wonderful!
24. Your mood? sleepy
25. Missing someone? yes.
26. Vehicle? jeep!
27. Something you’re not wearing? I think the person that wrote this wanted someone to say underwear. so...UNDERWEAR.
28. Your favorite store? craft store
29. Your favorite color? blues mostly
30. When was the last time you laughed? a minute ago at Kitten.
31. Last time you cried? Sunday night when I was scared my parents plane might crash.
32. Your best friend? the boyfriend, andi, rachelle, and my wonderful roommie kait is on the list now
33. One place that I go to over and over? backspace, its the coffee shop next door
34. One person who emails me regularly? i dont have a lot of email friends, not with twitter and fbook ya know?
35. Favorite place to eat? Lucky Noodle in eugene! Yumm!

Ok. So now I pass this wonderful award on to...


Congrats fellow bloggers. Pass it on!

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog & it's super cute! can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty