Pages

Awesome Day 5: Coffee Black and Hair Brown

10.12.2009


On this particularly awesome morning, I got a text from my boss saying that Little O was still running a fever so I didnt need to be at work until noon! NOON! It was amazing to get to sleep in. So awesome. So to savor the precious and awesome morning I went to my favorite coffee shop in Portland, Backspace, which just so happens to be nextdoor to my apartment! I had an awesome coffee and an awesome crossaint!


But the real awesome of the day came later, after work. My rommie decided she would like to go brunnette! I fully endorsed her decision and became her wingman in the awesome adventure. We took a lovely autumn walk to the store for our supplies and then...we did it! Awesome!

Before. Note: my awesome XXL shirt!


doin magic


Isnt she lovely?
It turned out so awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God! That truly is AWESOME. YOu guys did a great job! She looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty