Pages

Hello? Awesome? Are you there?

10.07.2009




This is my official and awesome apology to all my awesome followers and seekers!

I feel dirty and ashamed. I am so sorry awesome lovers, for not making daily posts about my awesome happenings! In theory, I would love to post every night about the awesome events of the preceding hours but common, lets be real people, this is me we are talking about, Im never that on top of things! I am however, trying my hardest to at least post every other day.

And, are you ready for it? Here is comes...an excuse, or perhaps a justification. Here it is...

If you have been following me for a while, then you know I have the worst of computer issues. My laptop is a moody little bitch and, now, I think she may be on drugs. At first I thought maybe she just takes pleasure in not turning on some days, like some sort of sick game or something! But now I am convinced she is a junkie. I find her passed out all of the time. Sometimes she will turn on later that day, sometimes she wont turn on for weeks. She has a problem. So I have been trying a bit of tough love lately. In trying to establish my dominance and let her know whos boss, Ive been sending her to behavioral rehab (the geek squad.) So far, they have not corrected her issues but yesterday, they handed her over, again, saying she should work just fine now. Im sorry to say, I dont have heaps of hope that her problem is entirely fixed. But I do have 30 days to send her in for another stint if she relapses and goes back to her old ways. Lets all keep our fingers crossed that this is it!

So my posts have been from any computer I can get my hands on. This makes it especially hard for my awesome posts, as I want to post with lots of photos with them. The computer hopping is making that a bit more difficult. But hopefully things will be looking up from here.

So, there it is. My apology and a little insight into what I have been dealing with. I hope you will all accept it and forgive me. 


Trust me, more AWESOME  to come!
And please...if there is any one else that has or would like to join and GET AWESOME with me, please let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7.10.09

    atleast you have the patience to keep up with her. as soon as mine had issues i kicked her in the butt and out she went. now i have my new love and she is fantastic. :] hope things get better darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your crazy over to my blog! I gave you an award and it's kind of a big deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! You're so funny. Bad computer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know if I'm down with the whole awesome thing, but my laptop is a bit of a bitch as well :) Happy almost Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, you are still awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty