Pages

Awesome 17: Family Day!

10.21.2009



So Saturday after the audition the boyfriend and I took an impromptu trip to Eugene (my hometown). His brother had come into town from San Francisco last minute and my parents were leaving on a vacation in a couple of days so I really wanted to see them before they left. It was a perfect plan. When we got there saturday night we went straight to his parents house and enjoyed a wonderful dinner. Seriously. It was really good, thanks Tbone!. And then we just hung out for a while. Even though we spent most the time watching baseball (my least favorite sport to watch) I had a great time. I love hanging out with his family and I feel very lucky that they are so warm and inviting. Its always a good time.


The next day, I literally spent the whole time at home (my parents home). It was awesome. I got to see my little brother, who just turned 21! I cannot even believe that! I gave him his birthday gift and Im glad to say he loved it! The rest of the day was just lounging with my parents, eating tons of snacks (my budget doesnt keep many "snacks" around my place), and a hot tub with the boyfriend. It was wonderful!

I love my parents so much and I really miss them when I dont get to see them at least once a month! So this trip was essential! I got to spend some quality time with three of my favorite people in the world this day, and I cant think of anything more awesome than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty