Pages

Me. Entirely me.

1.05.2011

I cannot tell you what this quote means to me. When I found it, I felt so relieved. It is the closest thing I have ever found that has come close to describing me. I am so serious. This is me. To my core.

6 comments:

  1. i love this!!! it's so amazing! thanks for sharing love!

    ♥ allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this and omg your blog header is to DIE for... Who made that little person of you?!?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful quote!!! p.s. love the look of your blog.. redo mine lol Love ya friend see you soon I hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

 [par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty