Pages

10 things I learned this weekend...

1.03.2011

1. I have the best friends in the entire world & was lucky enough to ring in the New Year with some of them.
2. If I drink enough, you will find me yelling BACON somewhere around 3 am.
3. New Years Eve > New Years Day
4. It is officially fucking freezing.
5. Vero is my new favorite coffee shop in Eugene. So cute.
6. My newest friend Jessica's enthusiasm and common love for all things creative makes me so happy.
7. My oldest friend will let me recover in her bed all day and then will pop in the disney movie on VHS that I have been craving for months.
8. Belle is still the disney princess I relate to the most.
9. The Town was such a good movie, I absolutely loved it.
10. I finally found myself attracted to Ben Affleck. Then the attractions doubled once the credits started rolling.
What did you learn this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. What I learned this weekend :
    I LOVE LACEY! :) you are awsome & I wish we could hang out all the time.. I too enjoyed Vero.. Cute coffee shop & I also Love love love love love you ghetto ass dance moves :) what a fun time we had you are the best.. I cant wait for more Creative dates & more fun dancing memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 2, so funny. Number 3, so true. Happy New Year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4.1.11

    I feel like I have the best friends in the world too!

    If I drink enough any emotion I feel will be doubled lol.

    I saw The Town too...great movie.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty