Pages

The Spotlights On...

3.05.2010

 
The spotlight is now on...
I first noticed the lovely Rasha after she discovered my blog. She began commenting on, literally, every single one of my posts. Who was this girl? She was actually taking the time to always leave me something, whether it was a long heartfelt message or just a simple "oooh cool" when she liked something. I knew I just had to check this girl out. And I am so glad that I did. After just minutes in her little corner of blog land anyone can tell that Rasha is one of the most genuine and good spirited people around. I honestly couldnt be happier I found her and this tiny window into her world!

Here are just a few of the reasons I love and this is what she said... 
1. Rasha is so honest with her posting. Always inspiring and giving us the real her. I love each and every post.
2. I think Rasha may be the only other person on the planet that loves LOVE as much as I do. You can see that it just flows through every bit of her.
3. Her blog, is, um, totally freakin adorable. It is a visual feast of cuteness. Seriously.
4. She is always giving credit to people that inspire her. Something I just LOVE about blog land. Since Rasha inspires me so much, I love seeing who it is that inspires her!

OK. So there are about a million reasons why Rasha and her blog are so darn wonderful but I think you should now go and find out for yourself. Please stop in and give her some love (as she gives out so damn much of it)!!!

10 comments:

  1. lol her blog *is* adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5.3.10

    I love her also!!! she's a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you're spreading her love...I'm off to check out her blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, it's so awesome to do this spotlight! Very cool! I'll have to run on over and check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Lacey,

    I totally forgot how I randomly came across your blog but I remember that as soon as I found it I booked marked it. You're one of the first blogs I go to for my daily read, I always know you will have something happy and warm or something totally inspiring and you never have let me down. I love each of your post and I feel like I can relate to them, which of course is what a lot of us bloggers look to when reading blogs.

    Thank you darling, for having this spotlight. I totally feel loved and I am just so glad that people out there like my blog and that it's inspiring to people. My blog is my world, where I can be completely true and sure of myself and that I can share with so many great people like you. Thanks for the kind words, it means more to me than you will know and I think the same about you.

    xoxo- love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so great, thanks for sharing this awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love my little Rasha girl! She is the sweetest :) & you know LaceFace, you're not so bad yourself! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love reading Rasha's blogs, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog through Rasha's and I must say I agree completely about "her little corner of blog land" (love that!) and also the bit I've seen of your blog - I will so be back!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty