Pages

ABC's of ME!

3.03.2010

I got this idea from the lovely Rasha! She is wonderful and so is her blog. Seriously, go check her out!

A: Age - Twenty three.
B: Bed Size - Full. But I am seriously craving and upgrade.
C: Chore you hate - Laundry!
D: Dog's name - Kilo!!!
E: Essential start your day item - Coffee.
F: Favorite color - Teal!
G: Gold or Silver - Gold.
H: Height - 5'3"
I: Instruments you play - None really. Piano for a summer.
J: Job title - Nanny & Photographer.
K: Kid(s) - Yes. In the future. 3, maybe 4!
L: Living arrangements - Apartment downtown
M: Mom's name - Donna
N: Nickname - Ace. Laceface.
O: Overnight hospital stay - When I got my tonsils out.
P: Pet peeve - 
Q: Quote from a movie - "Hi, Im Samantha. I have sex with evvvrybody!" -Forgetting Sarah Marshall
R: Right or left handed - Right!
S: Siblings - 1 little bro
T: Time you wake up - Usually 7ish.
U: Underwear - Um, yes.
V: Vegetable you dislike -Peas.
X: X-rays you've had - My neck. After an accident.
Y: Yummy food you make - Yumm Bowls!
Z: Zoo animals you like -Monkeys! Elephants! Polar Bears!
Super fun. Pass it on!

10 comments:

  1. Time you wake up - 7ish :) You're my idol :D
    Very cool ABC of you ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for the love. I love you more than anything. Your blogs inspiring! Thanks for the nice things :)

    Cuteness. I love forgetting sarah marshal, haha!! and I totally love the um yes for underwear, when I got to that i was like whaaa? lol.

    Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posting this on my blog and linking it straight to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh! This is cool I'm posting it as well--with a pretty little string back to you.


    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just randomly happened to stop by your blog (actually I found it on Barry's blog). I absolutely love it!

    Much love,
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a fun idea! :) thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha favorite movie quote: BUSHIT BUSHIT BUSHIT! -Forgetting Sarah Marshall

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!! I really like your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Randomly stoped by your blog. I love this idea! lovely ABC's.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty