Pages

10 things I learned this weekend...

3.15.2010

1. My health can make a complete turn for the worst in 5 minutes flat.
2. No matter how badly you want to go to dance, if you cannot stand up for a full minute, its not going to happen.
3. It is perfectly acceptable to eat dry cereal for lunch and dinner in the same day.
4. Its really hard watch movies when the sun is so rudely shining through your windows!
5. Mean girls is still one of the funniest movies ever.
6. One day you can feel like death and then next, near perfection. How wonderful is that.
7. Sunday brunch with new friends is super fun.
8. Santarias makes one hell of a veggie taco salad. Im in love!
9. When I get sick...the boyfriend gets sick.
10. My roommate Kait is such little sex kitten and wonderful model. We had such a fun photoshoot this weekend and I am so sad to see her leave our apt for 2 months while she goes off to adventure!
11. (in honor of the post pic...) Its still just as fun to take pictures of Kait taking a picture of Me taking a picture of Kait taking a picture of etc. ect. as it was back in middle school.

What did you learn this weekend?

11 comments:

  1. having a night out with the hubby and no kids is essential :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #6, 9, and 11 are my fave! Love the pic <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn't quite on the weekend, but I learned something great this morning from a blogging friend when I was complaining about some gray hair. She said be thankful for that, because some people don't live their lives long enough to experience it.

    And THAT is what I love about the people I meet through this crazy and wonderful community. Some of the wisest, most level-headed people I know are in their twenties. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! You're a Portlander too! Yay us!
    ~Julia
    www.seejuliarun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. so cute. and I so agree with 2,3, snd 9

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your blog layout! Did you design everything on your own??

    Agree with #5 & #7!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cereal is perfectly wonderful morning, noon and night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clubing all night long and next day going to a conference is NOT a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. I learned sometimes taking a Sunday to sleep in all day is better medicine than pills or sunshine. Love the pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I have an award for you on my blog ☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous22.4.10

    I love these lists. I will be doing one ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty