Pages

These Words...

11.14.2009


These are words I should quickly and deeply take to heart. My millions of dreams and goals seem to have been pushed even further from my grasp in the last couple of weeks. Ive been stagnant. My mind, my emotions, my actions, all stagnant. All because of my own doings, Im sure. Recognizing that my path has been lengthened by the one and only me, pushes me into an even deeper downward spiral. I need light. Maybe even help. But I want nothing more than to claw myself out and take each stride toward the path of my future on my own. Im independent like that. Almost to a fault. Its what got me here. And Im hoping its what will get me out. I need these words. I need them with me every day. I need to scream them and whisper them into everything I do. I am the only one that can make it happen, make anything happen. I know I can do it. I know I will do it.

1 comment:

  1. I wished sometimes I followed this. But instead I sit hoping that something amazing, will magically happen. Then I realise I have to do something noe.

    I know you will do it too, by the way that you speak. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty