Pages

Ongoing...

11.23.2009



So I got some flowers at a wedding I was shooting a while ago. They were beautiful and came in a lovely vase. I let them sit on my desk to simply look pretty. They did just that for as long as they could, but then they died. The thing is, they still looked pretty. So, I kept them there. Some thought it was weird, I thought it was beautiful. Then, I noticed one day that they had all fallen in such different and perfect directions and since they had died, they were frozen there. A couple of days ago decided to display them in a different way...on my wall. They are spaced perfectly each looking in a different direction. And now, I am loving them here so much! Who knew how long this little bouquet would bring me so much joy! Its still happening!


What do you think?
 



8 comments:

  1. I love this! Such a beautiful and simple and inspirational decoration. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I'm really curious, what camera do you use? Im thinking of buying a digital slr :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany- thanks so much, its the simplicity that does it, youre right

    Lace-thanks, sorry about your finger, I hope it feels better soon!

    Tabitha-ah, the wrong question to ask me right now! im going through a major canon vs nikon war! haha, but really, id love to help, maybe shoot me an email and tell me what it is you would like to shoot and what you want to get out of your photos! that way I can think about it more!

    jamie- thanks! who are you? no link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those look REALLY pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE!!! so creative.. i never would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty