Pages

What the crap!?! An Award?!? Rad!!!

9.24.2009




Ok, so apparently, Ive won an award! A blog award! I have no idea what this means as I am new to blogging and an award virgin! Nevertheless, I think this is pretty effin awesome! Plus, I am very pleased to say that it is from one of my new favorite bloggers, Aubrey, from Made You Blush. Thank you so much! And now, I hear, the name of the game, is to tell 7 things about yourself. UGH, such a chore, as you all know how much I just haaaate to talk about myself.


  1. I am permanently glued to my IpodPhone. Seriously. You dont want to be near me if Ive lost it. 
  2. Cotton Candy is actually my favorite food.
  3. I seriously KICK ASS at PacMan!
  4. Snowboarding is the one thing that can always make me feel better.
  5. Im sarcastic about 85% of the time. Really.
  6. There are days that my passion is so intense it makes me cry for no apparent reason.
  7. I have fallen in love with my blog and everything it has done for me.



Ok, I know all thats not super awesome or anything, but hell, thats me. I am actually very excited that I got this award thingy. And of all the awards ive seen, I think that to get the "Kreativ" award is totally the best. Thank you so much again! I will be very thorough and choose some of my favorite bloggers that I really really love. So here are the blogs I would like to pass this Kreativ award on to...

Congrats you guys! I really do love all of these blogs and I think they are all very unique and worthy of a creative shout out! So now, the way this is all supposed to go, so i hear again, is that each of you tell us 7 things about yourself and then give the award to 7 more! Thanks everyone!




2 comments:

  1. aww yay!! I love it, thank you so much! I adore your blog as well, thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so !!:)
    Ive been so busy that i never have time to sit down and read all these great posts! -But thank god its friday (here in korea) :D
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty