Pages

Turn Around...

12.16.2009








Today started off fine enough. But it, along with my mood has taken a turn. Im now feeling a little down, with no real reason. Outside it is dark and gloomy and the rain is intense. A mirror perhaps. My mind wont settle. 


But, at the same time, I have high hopes for another turn around. I am excited to get home, get cozy, and dive into more crafts and art. All of this crafting has really been helping me out lately. Creativity is a high. And its left me alone with my thoughts, and Ive really enjoyed it.


So, for now, I will allow myself to wallow. Really feel the depth of the darkness right now. Because I know it will be my bottom. The day will only get better. Brighter. I know it. Let it in. Embrace it. Feel it. Then let it go.


How are you today?

5 comments:

  1. i'm fine today girl.. i'll also pray for your fine condition and happiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I hope you feel better soon. Wallow al you want, but then smile again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17.12.09

    like "sheiswinterwest" said: cheer up. there's nothing to be sad about dear. you have an amazing life ahead of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's okay to be sad, feel what you feel, just remember that people love you.
    Remember to smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty