Pages

Insta-Lately

10.02.2012



Lovin' that pup!




The fires in Oregon have been making some spectacular clouds and sunsets.




Dex didnt move for hours after we got home from our 15 mile hiking adventure.





I went to Eugene for the Pretty Lights show! Nicole and Hunter decided to match.


Sometimes I forget to water my plants for two weeks. I apologize with a long bath.

Poor Grady had to say good bye to his subey. 




Awesome sunset at this months Last Thursday.


Serene Lake and Mt Hood. 
Pretty wonderful backpacking trip for the second weekend in a row!


What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty