Pages

10 things I learned this weekend...

10.30.2012

>

1. I am getting older.
2. Mini road trips are the BEST way for me to clear my mind.
3. The costume I have been wanting to be for 7 years was so much fun!
4. Some times you should just say NO.
5. Little T Bakery is such a cute and delicious place!
6. I wish I could make videos.
7. My new household and roommates are working out so wonderfully.
8. It is officially rainy season, and Im not mad about it yet.
9. I find it hard to listen to anything buy my Bon Iver pandora station.
10. Im in the middle of a beautifully confusing time. 

What did you learn this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. 1, 2, 4 and 6 absolutely apply to me. Those little vimeo videos looks so easy. Just 3 second clips strung together, right? But they are hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my entire life is a beautifully confusing time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. life isn't so bad when you think about it :)

    stalkayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty