1. Taking responsibility can feel very liberating.
2. Just get up and get out.
3. Sometimes things do go my way.
4. I am the napping champion.
5. A fire and a movie on a saturday night is a beautiful thing.
6. Snowboaring is still one of the best things in the world.
7. Always order ice cream. Always.
8. I miss my little brother.
9. Laughing is most definitely my favorite thing in the whole world.
10. Snow. Now I cannot wait to get back to the snow. I need snow.
par·a·chute[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.