1. Just give in and go with it sometimes.
2. Sometimes, don't plan.
3. Its ok to take two naps in one day.
4. I dont feel right if I dont read at least a little bit everyday.
5. Stay in with your best friend on a saturday night, its good for you.
6. My dog likes nerds and chews them one at a time. The freak.
7. It pays to make your friends talk sometimes. Not everyone blurts out their feelings every minute of the day like I do:)
8. Long walks with the pup are a great way to fall in love with my neighborhood. again.
9. Some of my best friends consider me a "heart breaker."
10. I am ready for summer. Not just spring, SUMMER!
par·a·chute[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.