Pages

Snow Day!!!

3.01.2011

Last week it SNOWED! It barely ever snows here in Portland. It didnt snow too much, but it was enough. Schools closed for a show day soooooo..... I had a snow day. I didnt have to work so the first order of business was to take Puppy to see his first snow! We went to a huge dog park and he got his play on. Then we came home and snuggled next to the heater all day. It was wonderful.
 A little unsure still.
 Mid ball toss.
 While it looks like they are killing each other they are actually playing!
They had so much fun together.
 Tired Puppy.
 Yes. My dog was the ONLY one to tumble through a mud puddle. Of course. 
 Happy Boy!

My love. My Dexter.

2 comments:

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty