10 things I learned this weekend...
1. Books are the gateway to my serenity.
2. Spin class is a fucking kick in the ass!
3. I wish I could reach my brother. Really reach and help him.
4. Movie popcorn makes a perfectly acceptable meal in my book.
5. Organized is better than unorganized.
6. Sometimes the issue, is not really the issue.
7. I miss spending time with my best friend Rachelle.
8. This snowboard season sucks right now :(
9. Its fun to play house, when you are house sitting a real "grown up" place.
10. My dreams and goals are growing exponentially.
Labels: 10 Things
par·a·chute[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.