Pages

Today...

8.23.2009


I wish I was here...

To be layered up, shielded from the cool, slightly violent winds that cease the fire that has been flickering inside me for so many days. To be solo on the sand finally fulfilling the state of silence I have been craving for so many days. To be covered by flowing hair, leaving me unrecognized by all of the people I have been surrounded by for so many days.

And...to be able to look out in to the infinite beauty that is the ocean on a day so gloomy the crowded clouds melt into the weightless water leading the search for answers Ive been on for so many days... further and further away from my grasp.

This is the unsatisfying solitude I need today.

1 comment:

  1. I like your description, your words inspire.
    The mood you described is very familiar to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty