10 things I learned this weekend...
1. I can be a "light packer" sometimes!
2. Food when you're camping just tastes better.
3. I have been must more of an observer as of late.
4. The ocean still soothes my restless mind.
5. My poor city pup is a wilderness dog at heart.
6. There is nothing better than a night in after a day in the sun.
7. Cotton candy for breakfast is still acceptable in my book.
8. Big things can change in the blink of an eye.
9. Im getting the itch to be more organized again.
10. Im proud of myself and the way I handle things sometimes.
Labels: 10 Things
par·a·chute[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.