Pages

Websitey Awesomeness!

6.03.2011


What? 
I finally finished my website? 
And now you want the link? 
Oh, whats that? 
You want to tell me what you think about it too? 
Ok great! 


My photography is one of the biggest passions that I hold. This job brings me so much joy, I couldnt even begin to explain it. I get to not only hear love stories, but I then, get to see them first hand and help share those stories in beautiful and unique ways. I love love love it. And I would love love love your thoughts on the fresh site. Take a peek and let me know. (oh, and if you know anyone in need of epic photographyness, send em my way!)

3 comments:

  1. wow I love it! The design is so professional, did you really make this yourself! Congrats!

    So sad you live so far away, otherwise you would be more than welcome to make the photographs of my 21th birthday party ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Off to check it out now!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING website :) How long did it take you to put together? I'm thinking about starting one...Love the idea of scrolling through instead of a gallery. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty