Pages

The sun came out...

4.01.2011

Today was an all around decent day. And for the week Ive had, decent is pretty darn wonderful. The sun decided to show up today. It was 65 and so so nice. Dexter is doing much better and I couldnt be happier. I had to cancel plans for an epic snowboarding trip with the ladies tomorrow to keep an eye on him and I will say Im pretty bummed about it. But, I am filling the weekend with plans meet with good friends, get some much needed work and editing done, and of course, snuggle with Puppy. But back to today...

The morning started off with this little cutie having some major melt downs. Turns out all she needed was an early snooze. She is the cutest.

After picking up Samson from school, the weather was so nice, we rolled all the windows down (even on the freeway, BIG DEAL) and laughed in the wind. So cute. So fun.
And our cute convo...
Samson: "We should think of a New Years Eve joke for mama!"
Me: "You mean an April Fools Joke?"
Samson: (slightly defeated)  "Oh, Ya."

After nap time we had our snack as a picnic out in the yard. It was a lovely end to the day.
Please disregard my greasy hair and focus on those two cute mugs. Its been a long week!

I am currently catching up with some work and making potential plans to meet up with friends. Just cant decide yet. Couch with the pup sounds soooo good.

Have a great weekend dolls.



6 comments:

  1. oh So cute :) cant wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww look at her red hair! So beautiful:-)

    Hey even though it's been a busy week you look good hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Lacey! You take the best iPhone pics too, which is quite a skill!

    XOXO
    the dashing pearl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came across your blog via Dashing Pearl & I love it!

    http://www.kelleymaria.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty