Pages

She's Lucky

6.29.2009

“If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities.” -Maya Angelou

Lately I have been feeling very lucky. A grateful kind of lucky. I don't know what i have done to deserve such amazing people in my life but, somehow, I am consistently surrounded by the best people in the world. My friends and my family are what gets me through the bad days and keep me going for the good ones. I cannot explain this feeling with any other word...I just feel enormously lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty