Pages

Awesome Day One: A Dyl-icious Motorcyle Ride!

6.11.2013

Day one of awesome was a little slow starting. But after work I was off to an awesome BBQ. Good friends, great food and apparently there was some awesome game on:) I had an awesome time hanging out with old friends and getting to know new ones. Like Kate! There is nothing more awesome that just clicking with someone that is genuinely awesome. 

Just when I thought the night couldnt get more awesome, Dylan took me for a ride on his motorcycle. It was only my second time on one ever! The first was also with Dyl in Aspen on Independence Pass! So awesome! Last nights ride was super awesome! So awesome that my teeth hurt from getting so cold since I was smiling so big! AWESOME! 




Want to get awesome with me? Join in!
Or follow just along 30daysofawesome.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lacey! Found your blog - I love it! Look forward to reading more. So awesome to meet you too. Xo, Kate.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty