Pages

windows

8.13.2012

>


i keep finding the windows.

in each and every room.
I cant stop looking out.
looking for something.
looking for more.
I want the unknown.
I want the possibilities.
I want the adventures.

I felt it.
I felt it so many times,
and so intensely.
just last week.
On the road,
with the windows down,
wind singing in my ears,
surrounded by people I love.
I remember feeling it.
feeling it deep within my bones.
thinking this is it.
this is the feeling of being alive.

Ive been chasing that feeling for days.
but it feels like years.


1 comment:

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty