1. My new friend Hunter is a great co-pilot and all around awesome guy!
2. My friends know how to find super radtastic camp spots!
3. Dexter was MADE to camp! He loved it!
4. I dont hate charades after all.
5. Real-talk is better in a tent.
6. I adore Oregon.
7. Having your brother officiate your wedding ceremony is a pretty special thing to witness.
8. Carnival weddings are more fun than not carnival weddings.
9. Long solo drives are like meditation for me!
10. I am one lucky person, I have so many unbelievable people in my life.
par·a·chute[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.