Pages

In on a Friday night...

9.17.2010


I cant believe how much has changed in just a year. Last year I would never have dreamed of staying in on a Friday night. I went out more nights than I stayed in. Always looking for fun. Its crazy to me that now, a good time is staying in with a friend and my pup, painting, watching movies and now reading in bed with my little dog curled up at my feet. My how the times have changed. I am content. I love my weekends just as much, I just spend them a little differently these days. I guess that whole growing up thing really did catch up with me.  Happy Friday night everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I am at that same point in my life! :) When I first moved to LA and was in my early 20's we went out most nights and definitely on the weekends and now, I look forward to staying in and having low key nights at home! Have Friday night to you as well and enjoy it!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to be the same exact way, when I was 18/19 I went out at LEAST 4 out of 5 nights... 21-23 I went out every weekend & got wasted like it was my job. Now, I'm happy to either watch a movie & relax or spend a quiet night in with my close friends.
    There's nothing wrong with that as long as you're happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you on this! I think since I've been married I've settled down A LOT, used to go out every weekend. I love staying home, but I do love getting all dressed up for a simple night on the town;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty