Pages

Awesome Day 27: Party People?

11.04.2009

On this hump day, I found out that two good friends were coming through town and needed a place to stay. Naturally they would stay with me, since I have a massive and heavenly couch that also serves as a bed to many stray friends. When I found this out I was very excited and envisioned a lovely and low key  double datey kind of evening.


This, is Cole. He is tall, dark and handsome and sure makes the ladies swoon.
PS...His stach growing skills are unparalleled!


This, is Emma. She is sweet and loud and tells you what she thinks.
PS...Her natural beauty is unparalleled. (seriously)

 However later in the day I found out that they were also bringing two friends that needed a place to stay. I adapted to the new plan. But. I was very tired and then realized they were all expecting a huge rager of a night. And of course, the boyfriend and I, as locals, were supposed to make all of this happen. We were rather grumpy at first, fighting it a bit. This was not at all what I wanted the night to be. But after we gave in and started a little prefunking at my apartment, things were looking up. We all sat in my room drinking various poisons, everyone in different conversations. To my surprise and relief we drank and chatted our way right through the bar ours. We spent the entire night prefunking in Apartment 513. All 7 of us. I loved it. I especially loved hanging with my roommate Kait. We have both been so busy lately and havent spent a lot of time together. We bonded while heckling one of the out of towners for our own evil enjoyment. It was awesome. We slowly lost one to her bedroom, then two to the glorious couch bed, then the tiny one to the little couch, and finally I had to kick the previously heckled one out of my room so I too, could go to bed after this long night of "partying"! Sometimes things just work out.
Awesome.


PS... if these two procreate, their children will rule the world with sheer beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

par·a·chute

[par-uh-shoot] noun, verb, -chut·ed, -chut·ing.
noun
1.
a folding, umbrellalike, fabric device for allowing a person, to float down safely through the air from a great height.

“But it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once and it’s too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.” — American Beauty